How does the word psychic make you feel? Fascinated, scared, want to know more? Maybe you think, “Tell me something I don’t know, and prove to me this psychic thing is real.” Then a door of infinite possibilities might open, and questions and answers pour forth in a flood of pent up force. On this floor the psychic stands and works each day, and we encounter questions from every part of a person’s reality, such as: “Is there work out there for me?” or “Is this the right partner for me?” or “How can I get my children to listen to me?”
One story stands out because the outcome took over a year to complete. A lady came in for a normal reading on family, children, and her partner. The facts came rolling out in a normal manner when all of a sudden my insides took a sharp turn and started me down a path for which a question had not been asked. I was suddenly given a very bleak picture of probabilities. I saw this lady in a place where she might lose her children to a partner who was walking two paths and was clever enough to make everything look normal. Facts presented themselves in a neat manner giving her options that would lead her and her children to safety.
The woman came in three more times, and as I watched the story unfold, I said a prayer of thanks and gratitude for bringing light to a situation that could have been harmful. We all play a part in the unfolding of the Universe’s plan, and where there is a way to create a better life, that way will be shown so that all those involved will have two choices, a lower choice and a higher choice. We are never left stranded in any situation. Just listen and someone or something will speak to you. You choose. Here are a few frequently asked questions concerning the field of psychic intuition.
• What is a psychic? A psychic accesses the field of energy that surrounds you. This field, called an aura, is composed of atoms, which hold the informational blueprint of everything about you. Every thought, sound, taste, and event that you have experienced lives in this magic garden.
• What can a psychic do for you? A psychic taps into this auric field and draws a verbal roadmap of where your present choices are taking you. Drawing supportive information from your past, a psychic can offer you a long term “mind video” of where you will go and why and what the outcome probabilities will be.
• How do they get their information? Through mind pictures, feelings, voices, and knowings. I use psychometry, an ancient modality where something worn or handled by the client becomes an antenna feeding me the information he or she needs. Other psychics use tarot cards, runes, numerology, and astrology. All are powerful platforms from which to feed back to the client the answers they are seeking.
• How should I prepare for the session? It is best to come prepared with specific questions. This opens the door into the intuitive field, drawing the information for the client to the psychic.
• Why would I go to a psychic? Wouldn’t you rather know if you’re about to get rolled over by an eighteen-wheeler?
• How do I go about finding a psychic? Ask your friends or call a local business that offers psychic services. Touch each name with your mind and see who feels right. As you sit before the psychic, become aware of how you are feeling and ask, “Is the advice he or she is giving me leading me into a healthier place?”
• Tell me about the place of psychics in today’s world. Psychics are real people, and despite the fact that we have been burned, jailed, and drowned for guiding individuals to safe harbors in the past, we have played our parts in history with passion and dedication. Today’s psychics are found in boardrooms, T.V., offices, at parties, or on the phone. While you may still find those rare few who tell you your aura is dark and they can remove it for a lot of money, use your good sense and fear nothing.
• Are there specialties within the field of psychic? Yes. The General Reader deals with job, family, and relationships. The Medical Intuitive deals with health issues. Business Advisors help you navigate your finances. Spiritual Development Consultants examine your esoteric life, and Past Life readers travel through your incarnations to help you understand your present day choices.
A good psychic reader can be a handy person to have by your side because we can be your secret eyes, seeing around corners and alerting you to the train wreck that could be heading your way.
Judy Higdon, psychic, hypnotherapist and Matrix Energetics Certified Healer, works both at The Heritage Store in Virginia Beach and also has an office located in Norfolk. For more information, visit Intuition-specialist.com.